VISUAL #MSWL: pinterest.com/AndreaWalker3721
– Anything outer space
– A relatable character we follow through different experiences
– Lyrical prose
(Recent fav reads: Front Desk, The Night Gardener, Ghost, Small Spaces, The Thing About Jellyfish)
– Anything with graveyards or ghosts
– Space camp
– Spooky with humor
– Page turning non-fiction
– Anything with a twinge of magic
– Graphic Novels
(Recent fav reads: Slay, Wilder Girls, You Should See Me In a Crown, Sadie, Caraval, Three Dark Crowns, The Cheerleaders)
– Historical Fantasy with magic
^ These are at the TOP of my #MSWL right now!!
– A lush fantasy a la Caraval
– Dark sister story
– Colorful rom-com
– Atmospheric and secluded settings
Overall: Diversity within my list is very important to me. I want stories that reflect the world around us. I’m searching for stories with characters I can’t help but root for and a voice that grabs hold of me and won’t let go.
ANTI: At this time, I’m not the best fit for: Gods/Goddesses or Paranormal–except ghosts. NO school or mass shootings. NO assault.
I look forward to your query 🙂